RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.
1. Like arrmaitee, I too have two graduate degrees, but both of mine are from the same country (unlike his).
2. I grew up in New York City, but now live in Los Angeles (better weather, although this winter has been a bit annoying – the whole purpose of being in L.A. is to be able to gloat about our weather, and it’s been near FREEZING at night. What the hell is up with that?!)
3. arrmaitee and I both bungy jumped when in New Zealand. I went first.
4. The very first slash story I ever read was actually in the Law & Order fandom. I no longer read anything in that fandom.
5. I have a huge dog (a German shepherd/Malamute mix) and two slightly mentally defective kitties.
6. I started reading the Harry Potter books in 2000 after I broke up with my boyfriend. I definitely preferred the books to the ex.
7. I prefer to drive cars that have a manual transmission. I even made my mother buy a car with a stick shift. Poor Mom.
8. As arrmaitee noted, we have been RL friends for many years. I’m still trying to convince him that Snarry is superior to H/D. I’m wearing him down.
9. Pink Floyd is my favorite band.
10. I once fell between two New York City subway cars while the train was stopped in a station. Fortunately, I was pulled up before the train started moving again. I even got a seat during rush hour out of the experience.
I just don’t have it in my heart to actually tag anyone. So you’re all in luck. But feel free to answer if you want.